Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential Ltd
Job Title: Medical Sales Executive
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A niche pharmaceutical company is expanding its portfolio and is looking for a Medical Sales Executives.
Responsible to promote and sell the company's products both pharmaceutical and surgical consumables. The medical sales executive will promote new and existing products, increase sales, answer queries and provide advice to specific target audience. .
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailing and marketing of pharmaceuticals.
- Introduce New Products to target audience
- Increase Sales of Existing Products as per target
- Preparation and organizing of promotional meetings or events.
- Ensure Proposals/Quotations are correctly prepared for customers
(Quantity, Price, Description).
- Follow up on Proposals/Quotations sent to customers and report on
outcome on a weekly basis
- Monitor Sales Progression of each customer
Competencies and qualifications:
- Analyzes Trends, comment and make recommendations.
- Give Feedback on competitors and make recommendations.
- Understand disease state and detailed product specifications.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication, listening ,customer service skills to both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, able to respond to enquiries from customers.
- Must possess own vehicle in good working order.
- Must have a valid passport & US visa and be willing to travel regionally and internationally for meetings..
- a solid technical background
- selling skills
- communication & listening skills
- sound judgement and good business sense
- organizational skills
- team work capability
- the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- analytical and problem-solving skills
Work Experience and Qualification:
Two years working experience in pharmaceutical sales or medical sales environment will be an asset.
Possess a Bachelor of Science /Nursing Degree or Pharmacy Degree