Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Mode Alive Trading Company Ltd
Job Title: PC Technician
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position: PC Technician
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Install, troubleshoot and optimize user desktops and laptops, including hardware, software and connectivity issues.
- Install and troubleshoot printers.
- Provide Help Desk support to onsite and remote users.
- Administer and support server backup systems.
- Provide basic network administration support including user account maintenance, password management, and file access rights.
- Monitor and maintain computer supplies (e.g. toners, monitors, etc.).
- Asset management documentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a PC Technician.
- PC Technician will have direct interaction with users (both local and remote) to solve software and hardware issues.
- Working knowledge of all OS inclusive of MAC (installation, configuration and troubleshooting).
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting network and desktop printers.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, DNS, DHCP and WINS protocols.
- Experience with Mac OS10, iPad devices, Exchange 2003 and AS/400 are a plus.
- CCTV installation and mainenance
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with minimal direction and provide real time, critical support.
- Ability to keep detailed, accurate records.
- Installation of store audio systems
- Knowledge of telephone systems
- Knowledge of point of sales systems an asset
- Willing to learn specs of new equipment
PLEASE E-MAIL RESUMES WITH PHOTO TO firstname.lastname@example.org
- unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.