Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Warehouse Attendant
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The incumbent is responsible for picking, checking, receiving and dispatching of goods in the Warehouse.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Picks and verifies daily orders.
- Loads vehicles daily.
- Implements and maintains the Bin Location System.
- Makes all the necessary corrections to errors in Transfers.
- Responsible for all transfers of inventory to and from locations.
- Issues serial numbers as requested.
- Packs and maintains shelves in the Warehouse.
- Verifies goods received via varying modes of transportation i.e. air freight, sea freight, local shipment within the specified time.
- Assists with stock checks and stock check preparations.
- Assists in the off-loading, checking and receiving of all goods for the Warehouse.
- Assists as a forklift driver when required.
- Conducts housekeeping activities in the Warehouse and surrounding areas.
- Assists as a loader on our delivery vehicle.
- Adheres to all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned at Management’s discretion.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) O’Level CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- A combination of qualifications and experience approved by Management.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
All applications are to be submitted no later than May 10th, 2018:
Please specify “Warehouse Attendant” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue