Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Langston Roach Industries Limited
Job Title: Graphic Artist/ Marketing Assistant
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB TITLE: GRAPHIC ARTIST / MARKETING ASSISTANT
We are the leading indigenous manufacturer in Trinidad and Tobago, and indeed the wider Caribbean, of Household Cleaning and Personal Care products with ownership of the brands Lanher, Smart Choice, Soft n Silky and Nature’s Collection. Our corporate offices and factory are situated at 106 Saddle Road, Febeau Village, San Juan, Trinidad.
The Graphic Artist / Marketing Assistant is responsible for translating the Company’s marketing needs into creative designs. The incumbent must create audio/visual impact using a variety of media to stimulate brand awareness, market growth and customer retention. He/She also provides administrative support for marketing campaigns and the day-to-day marketing function.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop design concepts for communication material based on current trend analyses and company needs.
- Provide administrative assistance in preparing designs for final presentation, including proof reading, sourcing service providers, preparing purchase orders, communicating campaigns or change in designs.
- Coordinate with service providers to prepare various design formats – packaging, POP material, print media ads, radio ads, promotional merchandise, photography, videography, social media ads, etc.
- Create and manage database of designs.
- Assist with managing digital & social media campaigns and assist with other promotional activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO or his delegated representative.
Liaise internally with company executives, as well as representatives of the Sales and Production Departments.
Liaise externally with service providers and retailers / distributors.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to demonstrate highly creative thinking.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Evidence of strong problem-solving and planning skills.
- Effectively manage projects, demonstrating solid time management and multitasking.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Two or more years’ experience in similar function
- Tertiary Level qualification in Graphic Design or Communications
- CXC passes in English and Mathematics.
- A portfolio of previous work and design concepts
Attractive remuneration package. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th May, 2018.