Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RAHAMUT ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Job Ref.: REL SR
Job Title: Sales Representative - Industrial and Fleet
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Rahamut Group is a diversified group comprising leading organizations, its principal operations involve the marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products in Trinidad and Tobago and the broader region (Jamaica). Our commitment to service excellence and integrity in business has earned us enormous trust. Our position of leadership with integrity and trust is built through our dedication and commitment to customers, employees, shareholders and regional business communities.
We are committed to being a World Class Group of companies drawing strength from the combined experience of over 100 years of serving people of the region. We continue to be responsible corporate citizens and seek to improve the quality of life and positively contribute to the economies and the communities of which we are apart.
One of the companies in the group is Rahamut Enterprises Ltd (REL). REL is a the largest retailer and distributor of diesel fuel on behalf of NP and the largest transporter of other petroleum products and bulk liquids, servicing local and multinational customers. In the non fuel division, REL is the exclusive distributor of Phillips 66 and Kendall lubricants and greases. The former offers optimal equipment protection and performance and maintains a strong brand presence in the mining, natural gas engine oil, power generation, injection molding, construction/aggregate, fleet, automotive and industrial market segments; the latter is highly regarded in the passenger car and heavy-duty engine oil segments. In the environmental and safety products arena, REL is the exclusive distributor of PRIDE products, both coolants and degreasers.
The operation is based in San Fernando and has a staff complement of approximately 55 persons.
At REL we are committed to our vision to give customers peace of mind! Our mission is to be industry leaders by working in partnership with our customers and we facilitate their success by providing safe, high performing and innovative products and services for their vehicles and equipment. We ensure the highest standards of ethics, integrity and excellence in product and service delivery, we aim to be trusted advisors serving the needs of our internal and external customers and to have the lowest number of customer complaints.
REL’s HR mission is to develop and retain the best talent with a commitment to doing their part to making each individual a future leader.
We are looking for an Energetic. Passionate. Caring. Genuine. Results-oriented Sales Representative - Industrial and Fleet (SR). The SR plays an important role in driving the sales numbers of the business with respect to both the non fuel and fuel aspect of the business. The ideal candidate must have a friendly disposition, must be strategic, convincing and a bit of fun, so that he/she is always on peoples’ mind; must have the ability to build relationships by communicating the company's vision to others; must be an innovator to attract, maintain and grow customers and must be tech savvy to allow for faster communication to both internal and external customers. If this is you then you will be keen to take this opportunity to learn, grow and achieve well above average results and remuneration. This position reports to the General Manager (Ag.) and will be responsible for:-
- Achieving required sales targets by mastery of the process of value-based selling: from identifying opportunities, to delivering & selling current products as well as introducing new products to meet or exceed sales, customer service, and profit plan budget metrics.
- Delivering consistent and continuous sales growth through new business development by using superior selling skills to navigate an account across multiple levels in the customer’s organization, including purchasing, technical, and other groups and to be comfortable in the technical arena to effectively engage with REL’s technical and development staff as appropriate to advance new business and product support opportunities.
- Understanding of customers’ processes, their respective economics, product portfolio and strategies and managing the short & long term issues created by the ever-changing competitive landscape.
- Bilding strong customer relationships by product knowledge of features & benefits, account planning, follow up, forming long-lasting relationships built on trust, understanding how to coordinate and facilitate closure of sales are all important parts of the process. Convert leads to sales, and customers to raving fans
- Supporting the company's collections process.
- Working alongside other team members as it relates to the marketing and promotion of the non fuel and fuel products and/or services and the attainment of knowledge of the substitute products, their impact on processes, on costs, on qualities.
- Planning of sales, and reporting daily on sales progress and competitive activities.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- At least 5 C.X.C./G.C.E. O'Level passes including English Language and Mathematics
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical sales role and/or selling specialty chemical products, preferably in/to the Industrial Lubricants industry
- Business acumen and superior selling and negotiation skills
- Willing to develop good network and relationships with the major players in the respective segments
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizing and planning skills
- Listening and technical learning ability, especially to understand applications and products to define the best technical value proposition for customers
- Ability to innovate and provide creative solutions to serve customers’ needs and desires
- Knowledge of the lubricant industry will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s license and ability to drive a manual vehicle.