Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: DIRECTV Trinidad Ltd
Job Title: Finance Analyst-Revenue & Accounts Receivable
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
DIRECTV TRINIDAD LIMITED
FINANCE ANALYST – Revenue & Accounts Receivable
JOB SUMMARY: DIRECTV is seeking to recruit an individual who supports our mission, vision and values by exhibiting excellence, competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to both external and internal clients. The incumbent must be an experienced finance professional who can work in a rapidly changing environment. This position which is based at our Trinidad office is responsible for performing key functional finance and accounting tasks and providing support to the Management Team of the department.
- Manage subscriber related Revenue and Accounts Receivable between Sub-ledger and General Ledger systems to ensure accuracy.
- Manage non subscriber related Receivables which includes invoicing and payment collections.
- Reconciliations & Resolution of Bank Deposits and General Ledger.
- Assist with Development, Implementation & Maintenance of controls.
- Assist the Management Team with the co-ordination of finance activities within the monthly close process.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of Revenue reports with Variance analysis.
- Prepare detailed and complex spreadsheets in relation to Revenue and Accounts Receivables.
- Comply fully with the Company’s policies and procedures including safety policies, Core Values and Code of Business Ethics
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or completion of ACCA Level II and three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to speak Spanish would be an asset.
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel with experience with complex calculations.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards.
- Ability to present complex information in an engaging and compelling manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Result-driven and logic-oriented
All interested, suitably qualified applicants should submit their resumes by May 31, 2018
To: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website at