Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: DIRECTV Trinidad Ltd
Job Title: FINANCE ANALYST – Programming & Reporting
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
DIRECTV TRINIDAD LIMITED
FINANCE ANALYST – Programming & Reporting
JOB SUMMARY: DIRECTV is seeking to recruit an individual who supports our mission, vision and values by exhibiting excellence, competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to both external and internal clients. The incumbent must be an experienced finance professional who can work in a rapidly changing environment. This position which is based at our Trinidad office is responsible for performing key functional finance and accounting tasks and providing support to the Management Team of the department.
- Manage the Programming Cost function by performing detailed and complex calculations, processing of Programmers payments & timely general ledger reconciliations & reports.
- Prepare and submit of Withholding Tax payments.
- Liaise with business partners, programmers for resolution of Account queries relating to Programming.
- Assist with Maintenance, Development and Implementation of controls.
- Assist the Management Team with the reporting and co-ordination of finance activities within the monthly close process.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of Departmental Costing reports with Variance analysis.
- Prepare detailed and complex spreadsheets in relation to Budgeting.
- Comply fully with the Company’s policies and procedures including safety policies, Core Values and Code of Business Ethics.
- Perform any other duties as required by the job function.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or completion of ACCA Level II and three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak Spanish would be an asset.
KEY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel with experience with complex calculations.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards.
- Ability to present complex information in an engaging and compelling manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Result-driven and logic-oriented
All interested, suitably qualified applicants should submit their resumes by May 31, 2018
To: email@example.com or go to our website at