Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: SuperPharm Limited
Job Title: Customer Service Associate III
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Customer Service Associate III
· Consistently demonstrate exemplary standards of customer support, ensuring the delivery of friendly, knowledgeable service which is of maximum satisfaction to customers.
· Assist with the operations of the retail store, opening/closing/rosters/changing shifts.
· Guide and assist other staff which may include customer service associates, bakery and receiving staff in the execution of assigned tasks and/or in the resolution of any issues that may arise.
· Maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
· Monitor stock levels and participate in and supervise replenishment and merchandising in a timely manner according to planograms, ensuring the implementation, set, resets and revisions.
· Ensure accurate pricing of merchandise and complete price changes for all products within the store as required.
· Work on store displays and execute all store specific promotional and marketing programs as directed.
· Maintain and demonstrate an exceptional level of familiarity and knowledge about products and services offered by the Company, including but not limited to, all sales, discounts, promotions and advertisements.
· Check inventory as required for damages and expiries, and communicate inventory needs to the relevant Company personnel, including but not limited to the Store Manager, Shift Lead and the inventory assigned person.
· Perform Inventory duties, including but not limited to, receiving, posting and invoicing.
· Participate in store’s quarterly stock counts and cycle counts of inventory for audit purposes.
· Assist and ensure bakery department maximizes production, product freshness, quality, turnover and availability of products for maximum sales.
· Ensure quality protection, accuracy and product rotation of bakery items.
· Count and prepare cash float and count and prepare money for deposit in a financial institution.
· Perform cashing duties and efficiently balance and reconcile cash drawers at end of shift.
· Execute customer returns with Manager’s approval.
· Maintain health and safety measures and store’s cleanliness and assist with housekeeping as required.
· Enforce safety, health and security policies and procedures, ensuring food safety standards are met.
· Assist with the implementation of or improvement on initiatives associated with customer service and operational efficiency.
· Participate in team feedback meetings and give feedback to Management about various issues in the Store such as product performance.
· Perform any other duties as required by the Company
· Formal qualification in Hospitality field.
· Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a retail/customer service environment.
· Intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Trinidad and Tobago Food Badge is required.
· Police Certificate of Character is required.
Skills/Abilities considered as assets for the job:
· Passion for and knowledge of customer service principles and policies.
· Sound knowledge of complaint resolution.
· Fundamental knowledge of and experience working in a fast paced retail environment.
· Basic knowledge of inventory management processes.