Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Subsea Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Subsea Engineer shall be conversant in subsea design and be a technical focal point for the Customer, Subsea Contractor(s), Vessel Operators, Suppliers/Vendors and other internal department(s).
- Prepare design documents and ensure project compliance.
- Develop specification and scope of work documents for the selection, purchase, fabrication, installation, and maintenance of subsea equipment including testing and commissioning requirements of such systems.
- Estimate costs and timing to bring the project to execution.
- Participate in Safety Reviews/HAZOP, Environmental Impact Assessments and Risk Assessments.
- Carry out tasks within predefined/agreed time scales and budgets, reporting status to the departmental Manager/Project Manager.
- Act as a Customer Site (Engineering) Representative as may be required.
- Support work as may be required on a time-to-time basis. This may involve, studies, development work, production of guidelines or other similar work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Ocean/Subsea)
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in Subsea Design engineering
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office tools, Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills