Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Enterprise Resource Planning Administrator
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Enterprise Resource Planning Administrator
The ERP Administrator is responsible for inputting Technical Requisition data into the Purchase Requisition module, ensuring the information consistently complies with company standards. He/she will also be required to provide administrative support to the SCM Manager and the wider SCM team.
- The incumbent is required to maintain a focus on key deliverables and effective data input and administration activities including but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for checking all Technical Requisition data is complete and capable of being inputted to the ERP Requisition Module, including but not limited to; Quantities UoM, technical description, level of expediting and surveillance, Certification requirements based on Criticality level, Inspection and test requirements, Supplier Document Requirements List (SDRL), attachments and appendices (datasheets, specifications, and the like) are complete as listed; Contract number, CTR number, asset and Work Pack number are complete and that the Technical Requisition is correctly referenced with its unique Project number;
- The ERP Administrator is also responsible for ensuring the correct Catalogue Identification numbers (CID’s) are assigned to Purchase Requisitions and the development of CID’s as necessary
- Responsible for assignment of General Ledger (GL) codes and also responsible for the development accurate relevant and up to date reporting in respect of materials and services commitments.
- Ensure that all the required information is loaded into the system in a consistent manner.
- Ensure DCC is consistently informed on development all Maximo 7.5 Purchase Requisitions, by collating all approved client documentation: SPRs/ PORs/ CNOs/ PURs that have been utilized to create Purchase Requisitions to facilitate close out of documents on Projectwise.
- Support the Supply Chain Management team in administrative functions to improve team performance.
- Maintenance of the SCM folders with the Company’s shared drives
- Maintaining, updating and issuing all relevant reports to designated departments or individuals. Including but not limited to Purchase Requisition tracker.
- Provide support with Purchase Order close-out where necessary.
- Provide support for Subcontract close-out where necessary.
- Perform all other related job functions as required.
- Minimum of two (2) A’ level passes AND/OR a Technical Diploma (MET, EEET, PPO, etc.) OR an Associate’s Degree from a recognised university/college Understanding of Engineering/Construction Terminology
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in a similar role.
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Ability to synthesise complex or diverse information.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a high performance, fast-paced work environment.
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Proficient in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications (MS Word & Excel) and bespoke systems (preferred).
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and related work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.