Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Human Resource Manager
The Human Resource (HR) Manager provides support to the Chief Human Resource Officer in managing the overall provision of the human resource products, services and programs within the Company. He/she develops and implements the HR portfolio of strategies designed to deliver on corporate objectives. He/she oversees the Company's performance management system, succession planning initiative, industrial relations, compensation and rewards programs, benefits administration, change management, employee relations and training and development programmes. Manages and updates HR policies and procedures, determines potential staffing needs etc.
Successful candidates will demonstrate skills in the following:
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; demonstrated experience driving processes improvements.
- Provides advice and counsel in industrial relations matters; and represents the company in such matters
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of alternative dispute resolution, local industrial relations and HR laws and regulations and other relevant legislation.
- HR Strategic Planning
- Working knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Conflict management and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must demonstrate tact, diplomacy, mature judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
Qualification and Experience required:
- A minimum of ten years experience in managing a comprehensive HR function, of which at least 6 years must be at a senior level.
- Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Organization Development or related field.
- Specialized certification in aspects of the HR Body of Knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.