Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential
Job Title: Executive Assistant & Training Coordinator
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description: Executive Assistant & Training Coordinator
The Executive Assistant & Training Coordinator reports to Executive Chairman, and ensures that he is organized and kept abreast of all pertinent matters. The incumbent will operate as the ‘right-hand person’ to the Executive Chairman in all matters, related to all business operations under his remit. Discretion, confidentiality and outstanding communication and organisational skills are essential attributes for this position. The incumbent is also responsible for the coordination of all training programs delivered to the organisation’s clients, from preparation and sign off of the client proposal/quotation through to post-training activities, including close-off with client and receipt of requisite payment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the Executive Chairman is organized by maintaining his Calendar, providing appropriate reminders, preparing necessary documents, etc.;
- Arrange appointments and meetings for the Executive Chairman, and prepare briefs beforehand, as required;
- Attend meetings and take Minutes, as required;
- Plan and manage travel arrangements and itineraries (visa applications, accommodation, flight arrangements, etc.);
- Prepare correspondence, reports, proposals, quotations, presentations and other documents, as required;
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing, allowing for easy access;
- Liaise with Finance to ensure that they have the necessary information to raise the requisite documentation, including purchase orders, proforma invoices, invoices and receipts
- Assist Finance with respect to follow up with clients on outstanding payments, if required.
- Maintain general communication with existing and potential clients and business partners.
- Order and maintain stationery and office supplies.
- Develop and coordinate the production of marketing material, as required.
- Coordinate the selection and sourcing of appropriate tokens / items for clients used in programs.
- Conduct research as is required for new or existing training programs, and augment programs accordingly.
- Liaise with clients accordingly to acquire sign-off on engagements, and gather all necessary information required to run and coordinate activities for the successful delivery of training programs.
- Coordinate / administer all logistics and requirements for training programs (with regard to human resources, equipment, venue, refreshments, etc.), before and on the day of the training
- Continually evaluate training programs, to monitor and analyse course effectiveness and update curriculum or any other program details/requirements, as needed.
VIP Protective Services
- Liaise with clients to determine their requirements (e.g. period, time frame, number of officers required and any other special requests)
- Roster duties for each officer
- Regularly check in with client and officer to attain updates
- Coordinate billing of clients (ensuring accurate periods of provision of service reflected)
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Any other related duties, as required.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related field would be an asset;
- At least 2 years experience working in a similar position;
- Certified to operate firearms would be an asset;
- A valid driver’s license with active driving experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adapts to challenging situations and remains positive;
- Ability to work independently and as an effective part of a team;
- Professional, organized, and ability to plan and prioritise;
- Dependable and resourceful;
- Works well under pressure;
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with diplomacy;
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Email and MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to work outside of regular working hours, if required (e.g. training programs that may be delivered on a weekend).
Any equivalent combination of qualifications, experience and skills.