Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RAMCO Industries Ltd
Job Ref.: RIL-SSSC
Job Title: Senior Service Station Coordinator
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Town / City: Trincity
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Senior Service Station Coordinator is responsible for, organizing, directing and monitoring the daily activities of the Service Station and Convenience Store, ensuring that predetermined sales targets are met. Emphasis is also placed on cost management, customer service and adequate staffing. The position holder must ensure compliance to all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental operating standards as it relates to the laws of Trinidad and Tobago, the Company’s policies and procedures, and customer requirements.
- Assist the Service Station Manager to ensure that Service Station/Convenience Store is fully staffed at all times, managing roster changes.
- Assist the Service Station Manager to resolve all operational issues which can negatively impact on the Service Station/Convenience Store business.
- Works closely with the Service Station Manager to close service station/convenience store objectives and meet monthly budgeted sales targets.
- Ability to manage day to day operations of Service Station/Convenience Store in the absence of the Service Station Manager.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of Five G.C.E./O’Level subjects including Maths and English.
- Diploma in Business Management from a recognized tertiary institution will be an asset
- Strong leadership, performance and process improvement skills.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work flexible hours/shift schedule including nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Extensive experience in the day to day operations of Service Stations and Convenience Store or any retail business of a similar nature.
- A minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Team oriented.
- Good customer service, interpersonal and communications skills (orally and in writing).
- Good planning and coordinating skills.
- The ability to work independently.