Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Registrar- (Family Medicine)
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Registrar- (Family Medicine)
The Registrar is part of a clinical team responsible for delivering continuing and comprehensive patient centered care. The Registrar is responsible for diagnosing and administering general medical treatment to patients at a clinic or other designated area. Work may entail providing both systematic and opportunistic health promotion; making accurate diagnoses and risk assessments. Work may also entail the supervision of House Officers. Duties are performed with considerable independence and reviewed by a professional superior through observations, consultations and analysis of findings and reports.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a Medical Degree from a recognized institution.
- Registered as a medical practitioner by the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Postgraduate training in Family Medicine.
- Diploma in Occupational Medicine would be an asset.
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a Family Medicine practitioner.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Applications should be submitted by May 29, 2018 with full resume, copies relevant certificates and two (2) testimonials to the General Manager-Human Resources, Eastern Regional Health Authority, De Freitas Building, Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande, Po Box 4479. Or email: email@example.com.