Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential Limited
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Brief Description: The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the successful warehousing and inventory management.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Requisition, release and receipt process of inventory, to and from warehouse facility.
- Coordinate weekly/monthly stock counts.
- Prepare stock reports and supply same to relevant director.
- Responsible for securing the warehouse and facility daily.
- Responsible for conducting daily walk through and spot checks of warehouse, ensuring inventory is properly housed, and that acceptable conditions are maintained.
- The Warehouse Supervisor will be accountable for any short falls or variances in stock identified during internal audits/stock counts.
- Prepare all relevant reports as requested by Management.
- Perform other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of warehousing and inventory management.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively supervise a team of personnel
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Time Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Organization Knowledge
- Able to work in a Cold Environment
Emails to be sent to: email@example.com
This vacancy is closed.