Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Radisson Hotel is looking for a Chief Engineer to manage the functioning of the hotel. Co-ordinate repairs and preventative maintenance work to ensure, the hotel maintenance quality standards are achieved and maintained. Provide excellent guest service in an efficient, courteous professional manner; following Radisson standards while adhering to guidelines and procedures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The methods, practices, tools, equipment, and materials used in a variety of building and mechanical trades.
- Repairs and maintenance of furniture and fixtures within the hotel.
- Safety and security measures. Report or correct any hazardous conditions observed immediately
- Guidelines for training checklist of areas to be maintained. Must maintain logs, bibles,& checklist
- Working knowledge of: preventative maintenance, electricity, ac and plumbing
- Five to ten years as a maintenance engineer or technician or similar position
- HVAC and Pool Certification helpful.
- Supervise, perform and document preventative maintenance program according to The Company and brand standards.
- A degree in Engineering or similar
- Past Hotel experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience of managing a team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Previous experience of facilities management
Salary compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
A detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three business references must accompany applications. Applications should be mailed to the address below or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 8th 2018
Search and Selection
P.O. Box 1017
Port of Spain
Local applicants are also required to submit a copy of the application to:
Chief Manpower Officer, Ministry of Labour & Small and Micro Enterprise Development, Duke Place,
50-54 Duke Street, Port of Spain