Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Beston Consulting Limited
Job Title: Project Administrative Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB TITLE: Project Administrative Assistant
SUPERVISOR TITLE: Project Engineer / Head of Civil Project Administration / Manager
DIVISION /SUBSIDARY: Head Office
The Projects Administrative Assistant (PAA) is an administrative support position which is required to work closely with all members of staff. In particular (PAA) provides support to managerial members and technical staff on a day to day basis. PAA’s help managers and members of the company’s technical team to maximize their time by dealing with daily project tasks.
At Beston, it is the personal responsibility of the Projects Administrative Assistant to acquire an extensive knowledge of the organisation and its projects since this role requires the individual to be proactive and productive.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Organize and maintain project filing (hard copy and soft copy). Keep all files up to date.
- Maintain project registers.
- Attend relevant project meetings for minute taking.
- Prepare and issue letters, transmittals, minutes, drawing issue sheets, and other documents required by project.
- Fax, scan, email, and make copies accordingly.
- Locate documents as requested.
- Schedule meetings and appointments as requested.
- Follow up and collect timesheets in a timely manner and check all details before arranging for signatures and passing on to the Accounting Department
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Relief Receptionist – operate office switchboard as scheduled. Answer incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner; provide information or direct calls to the appropriate person; Respond to general email inquiries, or refer to other staff, as appropriate. Welcome visitors by greeting, announcing and directing them accordingly.
- Learn other administrative staff desk duties and cover their desk when staff is on leave.
- Assist with Office Events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Project Administrative Assistant have no supervision responsibilities.
- Maintains confidence by not disclosing confidential information in accordance with the company’s policy Section H.10.
- Polite, respectful, and pleasant
- Initiating, resourceful, accurate reporting, proactive, administrative writing skills, managing desk processes, organisation, analysing information, problem solving, inventory control, teamwork and professionalism, ability to multitask, and work under pressure.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Applications
- Five O’ Level Passes including English and Mathematics
- BA Business Administration
- Must have a solid concept of contracts administration