Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HRplus Software LLC
Job Title: Business Analyst
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB SUMMARY: BI-LINGUAL/MULTILINGUAL (Spanish and French) BUSINESS ANALYST
HRplus Software LLC an Indigenous Caribbean Software Company is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to join its dynamic team. The Business Analyst/Implementation Specialist acts as the liaison between business units and IT departments; completes business requirements and executes business cases in support of solution projects. Acts as a liaison between IT and clients by opening and maintaining lines of communication to offer application solutions and improve client satisfaction. Single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for business solution implementation and configuration based on client’s documented needs.
- Understand project/customer business requirements and do gap analysis visualizing as-is and to-be scenarios.
- Act as SPOC (Single-point-of-contact) for any functional aspect of the application and its features.
- Be able to create and own the detailed functional design that meets business requirements by leveraging the capabilities available in the application.
- Bridge the gap between business stakeholders and technical team to enable successful delivery of technical architecture & design, solutions and test strategies that meets customer expectation.
- Lead implementation and configuration of software to meet client specifications
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Training Manager and Application Manager to organize workshops, client presentations and obtain sign-offs, in delivering client solutions
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems or Business Management, or a combination of qualifications and experience.
- Multilingual (Spanish and French) speaker.
- Proven expertise in requirement gathering and providing sterling solutions
- Knowledge of SDLC concepts and Data Flow Diagrams will be an asset.
- Experience with HR and Payroll software will be an asset
- Excellent leadership, customer interfacing, communication and inter-personal skills
- Adaptable and “We-Can” attitude and meet deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Possessing strong values - Integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Ability to work flexible hours and to travel at short notice.