Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 3
Job Title: Custodian/ Janitor
Sector: FACILITIES,FACILITES MANAGEMENT,MAINTENANCE
Town / City: All Branches North & South
Job Type: Permanent full-time
CUSTODIAL / JANITORIAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Custodial is responsible for performing custodial duties, minor maintenance and other miscellaneous duties in order to ensure that building and facilities are maintained in a healthy and sanitary manner.
- Clean and care for buildings and facilities in order to ensure they are maintained in a safe and health manner.
- Clean offices, meeting chambers and recreational facilities
- Mop tiles and concrete floor area
- Vacuum and shampoo all carpeted area
- Dust all furniture and fixtures as required
- Wash and disinfect all washrooms floors, toilets, toilet seats, hand dryers and other fixtures
- Clean all mirrors
- Replenish toilet tissue and soap dispensers as needed
- Empty all waste paper baskets and garbage bins
- Clean entrance and exits including glass, doors and hardware
- Keep outside area near entrance and exit clear of debris
- Clean, wash and disinfect drinking fountains
- Wash all fingermarks from walls, doors, hardware and glass
- Report all maintenance repairs
- Report all damages and act of vandalism
- Clean Kitchen sinks and counters
- Wash and buff floors with floor polisher
- Wash entrance and exit floors
- Clean blinds
- Wash accessible interior and exterior windows
- Spot clean walls and toilet partitions
- When needed, perform grounds keeping duties such as grass cutting, tree trimming, etc.
- Maintain storage areas and cleaning equipment, materials and supplies in a safe and orderly manner in order to ensure the safety of staff and the public.
- Secure storage areas
- Ensure cleaning materials and supplies are stored in a safe and orderly manner
- Maintain an adequate supply of cleaning materials and supplies
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, extractors, pressure washer, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, etc.
- Restock materials and supplies
- Launder cleaning rags and dust mops
- Make note of the need for equipment repairs
- Perform other related duties as required