Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Caribbean Airlines Limited
Job Title: Senior Manager, Organization Development and Design
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Senior Manager, Organization Development and Design
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified person to fill the position of :
Senior Manager, Organization Development and Design (Trinidad)
The Senior Manager, Organization Development and Design will report to the Vice President, Human Resources. The selected candidate will have the responsibility for the leadership, design and delivery of a customer focused learning system that will support the organisation’s strategic people theme and contribute to building organisational capability, support organisational learning and development activities and assess business needs for current and future growth. He/she will assist in all initiatives geared to build greater organisational capabilities through sound talent management and workforce planning.
- Service Delivery: Leads the development of quality systems and processes to identify, plan, design, implement and evaluate all learning and development activity. This will include training needs analysis, development of training plans, effectively using training resources, accreditation processes (where applicable), flexible training packages, evaluation, audit and monitoring of training/study leave activity
- Operational Effectiveness- Oversees the management of administrative T&D and employee engagement functions, such as: training records, surveys, budget, employee activities, and use of qualitative and quantitative metrics to measure program success, ROI.
- Employee Engagement: Actively supports the implementation and rollout of employee engagement initiatives in the organization. Facilitates active engagement and communication with and to staff members, fostering an environment of team and shared values.
- Reporting: Ensures the delivery of accurate and timely operational and other reports, with a view to supporting effective data analysis and decision-making.
- People Management: Provides leadership, direction, coaching and guidance to team members toward ensuring the achievement of corporate objectives, continuous improvement and growth of team members.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in in Psychology, Business Management, Organizational Development, Human Resources or related field, with a minimum of seven (7) years of HR or Training Management experience performing at a management level in a large multi-national organization. MBA or Post Graduate qualification would be asset.
You must have proven operational exposure to a range of training and development issues, coaching systems and change leadership. Core competence in training design and evaluation methods is essential.
You must possess effective team management and leadership skills, with excellent understanding of best practice in Human Resource Development Systems, including Performance Management. You must have the ability to lead and deliver high quality training programmes, with broad knowledge of all aspects of the learning function; in-depth knowledge of core business functions, workforce planning, manage projects and staff.
You must have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels within the organization. You must demonstrate strong influencing skills, strong leadership ability and innovative mindset. Strong analytical abilities, excellent facilitation skills and strong project management skills are an important requirement of the role.
Please submit your application in the form of an up-to-date resume and a cover letter:
Attention: Mr. Roger Berkeley
Re: Senior Manager, Organization Development and Design
Human Resource Department, Caribbean Airlines Limited, Golden Grove Road, Piarco, Trinidad
Closing date for receipt of all responses is June 07 , 2018