Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: N3C Business Products
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent part-time
JOB SUMMARY: GRAPHIC ARTIST
The Graphics Artist will provide concepts and ideas to create images visually for businesses. He/She will display deep understanding of visual communication between organizations and will implement styles of design to achieve the company's goals. The incumbent will be responsible for timely delivery of artwork to ensure efficient implementation of the visual communication strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Devise, conceptualise and execute quality designs.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Produce mockups for presentation to clients.
- Ability to explain the concepts and approach to team members and clients.
- Manage time and workload to produce quick turnaround.
- Critical thinking as it relates to User experience, interaction with the designed product/ item.
- A hands on approach to production, ensuring that expectations are met
- Willingness to learn new techniques.
- Builds, organises and stores all project files for future reference.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Basic motion graphics skills would be an asset.
- Manage multiple projects and events and work assignments
- Strong knowledge of vector-based design, typography, photo-editing and design for web output.
- Works well both independently and as part of a team.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Work under pressure within specified timeframes.
- Organize and manage time effectively.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Provide creative ideas and solutions.
- Solve problems and make decisions within your scope of authority
- Establish and maintain effective relationships (internally and externally)
This vacancy is closed.