Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: N3C Business Products
Job Title: Programmer
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB TITLE: PROGRAMMER
The Programmer is responsible for creating secure and functional codes along with web applications and websites. This role will be required to create and specify technical parameters and write various programming languages for a variety of embedded applications. They will work closely with Management and other Teams to ensure accuracy and effectiveness in all projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build, design, and configure applications to meet the company/client requirements
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Collaborate with management, and development team to prioritize needs, resolve issues and develop the back end criteria inter alia.
- Design, build, and maintain websites.
- Evaluate code to ensure that: it is valid, is properly structured; meets industry standards, and compatible with browsers, devices and/or Operating Systems.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer /team feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences or workshops.
- Give monthly website updates.
- Assist with any other tasks required to facilitate business needs.
Key Accountabilities / Deliverables
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages
- Design and build websites
- Document program development and revisions
- Debug programs by testing for and fixing errors
- Good analytical, and problem solving skills
- Team player, proactive, meticulous
- Attention to detail
- Capable of software design, debugging, development and documentation
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Working knowledge of Word Press.
- General IT Skills
- Willing to learn new languages