Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Smith Robertson & Company Limited
Job Title: Medical/Pharmaceutical Science Liaison
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The candidate will be responsible for providing a variety of external and internal customers with medical and scientific information/training on the appropriate utilization of specific SR products and with more general information about their therapeutic area and disease state.
- Leads and supports training in areas assigned which includes but is not limited to the following areas:
- Therapy Area
- Pharmaceutical Sciences (pharmacology, pharmaceutics, anatomy & physiology)
- Health economics
- Supports/Provides medical education initiatives to patients as required
- Provides in field medical information support to medical representatives in the form of accompanied visits to Health Care Providers and promotional activities as, but not limited to, promotional presence at medical symposia, health fairs, continuing education meetings as well as assists in KOL management.
- Masters or Bachelors level degree in health sciences (RN, RPh, PA, Certified Diabetes Educator, NP, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent Patient Counselling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel and Power-Point).