Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Projects Support Lead
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Projects Support Lead
The Projects Support Lead is responsible for managing and growing the direct execution (self-perform) business for the various Contract Clients. In addition to the Technical aspects of this role this includes maintaining good business relationships built on a foundation of reliable performance and earned respect.
- Possess awareness and understanding of Contractual and Commercial obligations set out in the individual service Contracts.
- Identify and generate growth opportunities for the direct execution (self-perform) business. Network and establish/maintain customer relationships.
- Set direction, priorities and co-ordinate the management of all interfaces required to deliver a complete product to the Client, including HSSE, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, direct execution (Self-perform) etc.
- Lead in the development and performance management of all aspects associated with the various WBS Scopes of Work from inception through to completion.
- Develop, and ensure accuracy and continuous performance management of baseline schedules, progress measurement and reporting for the various WBS Scopes of Work.
- Develop, and ensure accuracy and performance management of the estimates, expenditure, forecasts and reporting for the various WBS Scopes of Work.
- Lead in the development of technical proposals in support of bids for new business.
- Take personal responsibility for promoting and supporting continuous improvement activities within all aspects of the business under their sphere of influence.
- Actively seek to develop and maintain business relationships based on open and honest communication underpinned by reliable proactive performance, expectation management and earned respect.
- Proactively facilitate the resolution of cross discipline technical issues.
- Motivate and develop a high performing team with a ‘be safe’ and ‘mistake free’ culture and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Perform all other related job functions as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognised university.
- Certification in Project Management would be an asset.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Minimum five (5) years Oil & Gas industry experience.
- Competent in a relevant technical discipline.
- Knowledge and application of Project Management practices and procedures
- Foundation skills in a relevant technical discipline.
- Project Management practices and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide direction to and supervise others.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to work in a Team Environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well external and internal customers.