Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Manager - Quality
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Manager - Quality
The Manager-Quality is a member of the Management Team of the Eastern Regional Health Authority. He/She contributes to operational policy formulation and has responsibility for the development and implementation of a strategic plan for quality improvement and accreditation. Work is performed with considerable initiative and independent judgment in consultation with other Managers, Clinical Directors, Primary Care Directors, Nursing and Service Managers.
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of the Authority’s Quality Management System.
- Develop a comprehensive and systematic approach for improvement by advising on recommendations
based on results from multi-disciplinary audit teams and the development of improvement teams at a
- Develop the Departmental Budget.
- Initiate the system for the development, implementation and review of clinical standards, protocols and
outcome standards for the Eastern Regional Health Authority by contributing to the process of policy
formulation, and the development of Service Standards in collaboration with the Regional Health
Authority’s Managers at a regional and national level.
- Utilize metrics to manage the performance of the Quality Department.
- Draft Board Papers and other correspondences as required.
- Facilitate adherence to established policies and procedures by communicating them to Managers and other
relevant personnel or to external agencies, as determined by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Lead or is involved in planning and executing special improvement projects of the Authority as determined
by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Answer routine quality queries and issues when requested.
- Build customer satisfaction by investigating major complaints not resolved by Customer Relations Officers
and Quality Coordinators.
- Facilitate communication with the Authority’s panel of Attorneys by attending court matters for management
representation for specific cases as requested.
- Facilitate the performance management process for all subordinate staff.
- Facilitate organization initiative to ensure accreditation is achieved and maintained.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of polices as required.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- First Degree in Health Service Management/Management studies or equivalent.
- Formal training in Quality Management and Quality Auditing from an accredited institution.
- At least five (5) years' experience in a similar or job related function, two (2) of which should be at middle or
senior professional level.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Any other relevant combination of qualifications and experience.
Applications should be submitted by June 14, 2018 with full resume, copies relevant certificates and two (2) testimonials to the General Manager- Human Resources, Eastern Regional Health Authority, De Freitas Building, Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande, Po Box 4479. Or email: email@example.com.