Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
The incumbent will be responsible for the administration and coordination of all activities relating to Electrical Engineering and the provision of guidance to the supporting engineers in the department.
- Responsible for the organisation and functioning of the electrical maintenance section and coordination of shop and site activities.
- Actively guides and makes necessary corrections with relation to equipment requirement, forecasting repairs and controlling inventory through reports.
- Provides some hands on test experience with electrical systems or components.
- Assists in the formulation and application of training and upgrading programmes.
- Actively supports and initiates programmes for the improvement of methods and costs in the department.
- Prepares preventative maintenance programmes for all areas of responsibility.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of engineers in establishing standard practices and reviews improvements and cost reduction programmes.
- Periodically reviews all stores items for electrical equipment/systems for establishing stores inventory and maintains critical limits.
- Enforces use of all applicable safety regulations.
- Responsible for the timely repair and scheduling of Authority equipment.
- Prepares cost estimates and economic justifications for assigned projects.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar job function.
- Current licensure with the Board of Engineering of Trinidad & Tobago.
- Any equivalent qualifications, training and experience may be considered.
Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
June 12, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.