Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Inventory Maintenance Officer
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
INVENTORY MAINTENANCE OFFICER
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating inventory accuracy activities and transactions in the Warehouse. This position reports to the Inventory Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the investigation of inventory discrepancies, location of error sources, and initiates corrective action in accordance with established company procedures.
- Conducts physical stock-counts and ensures that all items are in the correct bin location, with an accurate description and quantity.
- Ensures that inventory items are packed away as identified on the inventory database.
- Advises the Inventory Manager of any issues and recommends improvements for the system.
- Assists in the preparation of stock-count exercises.
- Updates the physical count quantities on the inventory database.
- Any other duties assigned at Management’s discretion.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) CXC O’ Level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in inventory auditing will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
All applications are to be submitted no later than June 19th, 2018:
Please specify “Inventory Maintenance Officer” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue