Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Driver/ Loader- South
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Drives and assist salesman in loading/offloading the goods from assigned company vehicles, with the purpose of achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned area in the down-market trade of Trinidad and Tobago. Effectively selling the company’s products that primarily target all parlours and shops, but also seizing any possible opportunity in other channels in accordance with company distribution structure.
- Assist in establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned area to generate profitable business, attaining budget on a monthly basis.
- To drive the company vehicle, and assist in delivering products to all customers on set route list according to service schedule with the submission of invoices, credit notes and receipts on a daily basis.
- Assist in accounting for each and every transaction with customers, utilizing the appropriate documentation as per company policy through daily reports ensuring no variances occur in daily reports. Responsible and accountable for the safekeeping of all goods in the van.
- Assist in collecting and securing all payments after each transaction in van's vault credit request on return to office.
- Assist in attending to damaged goods both from the customer and on the van and account for same, as per established company procedure.
- Assist in the replenishing stocks on Van from warehouse.
- Responsible for the assigned vehicle and check vehicle daily using vehicle check list to ensure operational safety standards are consistently met, reporting any issues to be corrected submission of vehicle checklist.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Team player
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work flexible and long hours as required by the operations demands.
- Working knowledge of geography of Trinidad and Tobago
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
Qualifications & Experience
- 5 O’Levels
- 2 years in a similar position and environment
- Valid Heavy “T” driver’s permit
Application Deadline: Friday June 15, 2018
This vacancy is closed.