Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: MEDICAL GASES TECHNICIAN III (EWMSC)
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
MEDICAL GASES TECHNICIAN III (EWMSC)
The incumbent will be will be required to perform installation and maintenance work on all types of medical gases and other related hospital equipment.
- Performs all preventative, routine, emergency and scheduled maintenance work on medical gas and other related hospital equipment which includes the following:
- All oxygen systems, main-stations, liquid and gaseous systems, transmission lines, alarms and all outlets in the hospital wards.
- Nitrous oxide systems (same as O2 system), i.e. main-station, line and outlets.
- Propane gas systems, main-stations, transmission lines, outlets, throughout the Complex, e.g. Laboratories, and associated burners.
- All new installations of oxygen, nitrous oxide and propane systems throughout the Complex
- Medical air, medical vacuum, Laboratory vacuum and Dental vacuum systems, including overhauls of compressors and vacuum pumps.
- Repairs to vacuum lines and outlets throughout the Complex.
- Distilled water systems, transmission lines and outlets, including overhauls of distilled water generators, pumps and accessories.
- Hospital equipment, e.g. operating tables, scales, beds, chairs, bedpans, washers, examination tables, and instrument technician’s work.
- Assists Mechanical Technicians with routine mechanical work.
- Has responsibility for the effectiveness of activities carried out.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- A diploma and recognized apprenticeship in mechanical and instrumental work
- At least five (5) years experience in the maintenance of the specified types of equipment
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
June 13, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.