Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Caribbean Airlines Limited
Job Title: Cabin Attendant- Trinidad
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Cabin Attendant - Trinidad
CABIN ATTENDANT – TRINIDAD
Caribbean Airlines is the largest regional carrier and is currently in search of dynamic individuals who will be responsible for delivery the ‘Warmth of the Islands.’ We pride ourselves in being an on-time airline and we are looking for dedicated individuals who will ensure that we maintain our impeccable standards of safety and customer service.
The Cabin Attendant will be responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of our onboard passengers. He/ she will also ensure consistent passenger satisfaction by providing courteous, prompt and efficient in-flight service, including serving food and beverage to passengers.
The successful candidate will be required to meets ALL of the following prerequisites:
- Minimum of five (5) CXC / GCE Ordinary level passes including English and Math;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ customer service experience
- Basic Competency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular MS Word and MS Excel;
- Flight Attendant Swimming certification from a recognised institution;
- Valid First Aid Certificate from a recognised institution;
- Minimum height of 5’ 3” (without shoes) and maximum height of 6” 2” (with shoes) weight proportionate to height;
- Fluent in English and Spanish; and
- Possession of a valid Trinidad and Tobago passport.
You must be able to identify potentially hazardous situations and take the appropriate action to maintain a safe environment. You must demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and the ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals. You must demonstrate excellent language proficiency in both English and Spanish for clear and effective communication with team members and passengers. Your ability to exercise judgement, reasoning skills and manage stressful situations effectively must also be of a high standard. You must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
Please submit your application in the form of an up-to-date resume and a cover letter:
Attention: Ms. Parmela Jurai
Re: Cabin Attendant (Trinidad)
Human Resource Department, Caribbean Airlines Limited, Golden Grove Road, Piarco, Trinidad
Closing date for receipt of all responses is June 21 2018