Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: MASSY Distribution Ltd
Job Title: Team Leader- Sales
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Team Leader- Sales
Plan, develop and implement departmental strategy in alignment with business strategy. Oversee and manage all activities pertaining to the respective department to accomplish departmental objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Maintain and manage the department by assisting in the facilitation of training and developing personal growth opportunities for employees with the assistance of the HR Department.
- Accomplish staff results/targets by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Develop staff through coaching, counselling and discipline.
- Ensure efficient service by developing, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Establish strategic goals by assessing information, identifying and evaluating trends, defining objectives and evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Establish an annual department plan by developing sales strategies, objectives, action plans and assignments in conjunction with Manager/Director.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems; recommending system improvements.
- Manage the team in line with the established policies, procedures and standards.
- Liaise with external principals, customers, regional offices and line management to ensure instructions, plans and procedures are carried out.
- Sustain rapport with external and internal customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
- Report on the team’s activities, issues, plans and performance to Senior Management.
- Interact with other departments to develop synergies and growth strategies.
- Ensure that all of the above is done in a timely and professional manner to ensure the efficient servicing of customers, administration, principals and other internal departments.
- Ensure and promote the highest level of customer service in the execution of duties.
- Assist in other areas of work based on the needs of the department and any other area as necessary in support of Company activities.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- All responsibilities and accountabilities must be executed in accordance with the company’s Customer Service Management System (CSMS), Quality Health and Safety Environment (QHSE) and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) policies and practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Good planning & organizational skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Management and experience in a similar position
- 2 Or 3 years’ Sales experience in the industry
- Computer literacy (Word & Excel)
- Supervisory Experience will be considered an asset.
Application Deadline: Wednesday June 20, 2018
Submit resumes to: email@example.com