Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Security Field Supervisor
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Town / City: San Fernando & Port of Spain
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Innovative Security Technologies Ltd, one of the leaders in the security industry, with its headquarters located in San Fernando and divisional offices in Port of Spain, Point Fortin, Moruga, is seeking to recruit suitable nationals of Trinidad and Tobago for the position of Security - Field Supervisor.
The Security Field Supervisor assists the Operations Manager in the planning and execution of the work programme and the agenda of the division for accurate, timely and efficient deliverables. The Field Supervisor is the primary liaison between the client, the officer and the Operations Manager.
- Effectively manage contracts, clients’ and company’s deliverables expectations by complying with all standing orders as per client contract by location.
- Direct and coordinate the provision of various support services necessary for the efficiency and the effectiveness of the operations
- Ensure all duty posts are filled as per the approved Duty Rosters; to ensure that there is 100% manpower resources availability
- Ensure that all officers are properly attired including PPE; and that their conduct and discipline are exemplary
- Responsible for and manage the company operations’ equipment (firearms, vehicles, WT Sets, batons, scanners) and other assets assigned to the contracts and officers
- Perform regular HSE, vehicles and housekeeping audits and inspections at the offices and clients’ locations to ensure conformity with statutory and legal regulations, clients’ expectations and company policies
- Visit all client locations and officers on duty
- Assist in the collection and submission of employee related information and documents for the preparation of employee profiles for clients
TRAINING AND REQUIREMENTS
- Certificate or Diploma in Supervisory Training
- 5 years work experience in the security industry
- 3 years work experience at a Supervisory level
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be the holder of a valid driver’s permit (Manual)
Interested persons can submit their Resume to:
The Human Resource Development Officer
Innovative Security Technologies Ltd
#126 Cipero Road, Victoria Village, San Fernando
Tel. (868) 653-1412 or 7814382
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a competitive position and only suitable candidates will be contacted.