Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER SERVICES (EWMSC)
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
SUPERVISOR, CUSTOMER SERVICES (EWMSC)
The incumbent will be required to supervise and direct the day-to-day activities of all the areas of the Customer Service Department
- Coordinates and supervises the operations of the Bed Bureau.
- Ensures that a clean, warm and welcoming ambience is fostered and maintained in each customer service area.
- Supervises the Overseas Desk with the ability to interview overseas patients, preparing Estimate of Charges and arranging the necessary accommodation.
- Prepares monthly reports and other reports that may be required from time to time.
- Monitors patients’ waiting times and delays and recommend solutions to alleviate such delays.
- Handles patients’ complaints.
- Provides careful systematic safekeeping of valuables entrusted to the department during the patient’s stay.
- Monitors/evaluates policies and procedures, and recommend amendments to ensure efficiency of operations.
- Analyses information and prepare required departmental reports.
- Establishes workload patterns for staff through appropriate analyses and rostering to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Coordinates the re-scheduling of staff for day-to-day coverage in instances of absences.
- Maintains a record of staff members’ arrivals and departures in the department.
- Creates and nurtures an environment where teamwork and cooperation is evident.
- Assists in the development and training of staff members and participate in the organisation of such programmes.
- Completes Performance Evaluations on support staff for submission to the organisational relationship.
- Examines all information distributed to other departments, clients and visitors.
- Escorts and liaises with VIP’s with respect to appointments or visits and service requirement ensuring that there are no delays.
- Coordinates and participates in client related surveys.
- Schedules and manages regular visits to patient care areas by customer service staff to provide interventions on behalf of clientele when required.
- Performs related duties as directed by the ogranisational relationship
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in any of the following:
- Management Studies
- Social Work
- Hospitality Management
- Business Administration
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a supervisory capacity (preferably in a hospital environment).
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae by
June 20, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged