Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Security Officer
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Radisson Trinidad Hotel is seeking to recruit individuals for the position of:
Scope: We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals with great attitude and work ethic to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Patrolling the hotel internal and external areas.
- Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
- Protect all hotel assets
- Assist guests and employees with respect to safety, security and hotel operations
- Initiate and follow-up all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons.
- Responding to and investigating concerns and complaints
- Initiate investigations, write incident and accident reports, monitor investigations to their timely conclusion and ensure appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors and employees, documenting all contacts
- Assisting guests with questions and concerns
- Maintaining accurate records while performing basic office duties including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity log floor patrol log, carpark patrol log, guest interaction log, etc.
- Maintain a log of available taxis / drivers on the compound
- Monitors and controls parking on hotel property.
- Locks and unlocks designated doors as scheduled or required.
- Records all significant observations/happenings and other appropriate documentation.
- Takes proper actions during disasters in accordance with approved Hotel Emergency Manuals and Plans and communicates with appropriate personnel.
- Providing escort for guests and employees as needed and various other customer service related tasks,
- Working closely with all hotel departments
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as safety equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Reports any Safety and Security issues to the Supervisor.
- Ensures adequate documentation of breaches in Safety and Security procedures.
- To compose and present oral and written reports as required.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when required
- Handle difficult situations in a professional manner
- Meet and greet guest(s) at the front of the hotel
- Assist guest(s) with their luggage from vehicle to Front Desk; Front Desk to assigned room(s)
- Assist guest(s) with their luggage from assigned room(s) to Front Desk; Front Desk to vehicle
- Assist guest(s) in relocating rooms
- Assist guest(s) in contacting a reputable Taxi Service
- Assist with any other guest hospitality needs
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the Director / Senior Supervisor / Supervisor.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- The safety and security of guests and employees within the hotel and its premises. Protection of the hotel premises and assets against theft, fire, vandalism and trespassers.
- Must have at least three (3) O’levels (Math & English included)
- Experience in this field would be an asset
- Police Certificate of Good Character
- 3 References
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to speak clearly and to relate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to carry out functions professionally
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure high degree of customer satisfaction
- Highly energetic, confident, reliable, punctual, and proactive individual
- Ability to give attention to detail and perform tasks accurately
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities, highly responsible & reliable
- Must be able to work shifts
A detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two business references must accompany applications. Applications should be mailed to the address below or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 06, 2018.
Search and Selection
P.O. Box 1017
Port of Spain