Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Line Cook
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Radisson Trinidad Hotel is seeking to recruit individuals for the position of:
Scope: We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals with great attitude and work ethic to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Prepares and services food items.
- Assist with ordering necessary food items accordingly to business needs and demands.
- Work with and coordinate the work of Head Chefs in the preparation and production of food as required.
- Prepare and present menu items showing variety and flair, within the cost margins specified by the hotel.
- Ensure strict stock rotation and minimum wastage, whereby you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining stock control procedures.
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy. Ensure all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned.
- Must have at least three (3) O’levels (Math & English included)
- Must have a valid food badge
- Must have some experience as a line cook
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities, highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work shifts
A detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two business references must accompany applications. Applications should be mailed to the address below or e-mailed to: email@example.com no later than July 06, 2018.
Search and Selection
P.O. Box 1017
Port of Spain