Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential
Job Title: Auditor
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Consultancy firm requires the following positions on contract to engage its clients in successfully completing assigned audit engagements from inception to conclusion inclusive of planning, scheduling, evaluating and reviewing audit activities through the application of risk and control concepts.
- Assist in the development of Audit Plans for various clients.
- Develop audit testing procedures relevant to risk and engagement objectives.
- Prepare audit working papers that record and summarize data on assigned audits.
- Engage in operational audits that involve the review of policies processes and procedures for various clients and submit recommendation in keeping with accepted accounting standards and practices.
- Obtain and review audit evidence to ensure that conclusions are well-documented and finalize audit working papers that record and summarize information on assigned audits.
- Prepare a draft audit report for review by the Manager, outlining the audit findings, implications and recommendations in keeping with set deadlines, outlining the audit findings, implications and recommendations for the review and finalization by the Manager.
- Communicate issues identified to the Manager, offering recommended solutions relevant to the Client’s business and risk.
- Provide to the Manager follow up reviews to address unresolved/incomplete recommendations from prior audit engagements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- ACCA qualified.
- Minimum three (3) years internal and/or external auditing experience, of which two (2) years must be at a supervisory level.
Interested applicants need to apply by 14th July 2018