Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential
Job Title: Warehouse Attendant
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The position of Warehouse Attendant is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, and preparing of inventory for internal customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion, in keeping with Health Safety and Environment (HSE) requirements.
- Load and unload merchandise from delivery vans or trucks.
- Convey materials or inventory from receiving to storage or to other designated areas using forklifts or trolleys where necessary.
- Accurately place materials on shelves, racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner.
- Verify quantities and description of materials received by checking merchandise against delivery documents and /or packing list or purchase orders.
- Examine incoming deliveries, noting damaged merchandise, and appropriately report and record any discrepancies.
- Handle packing activities such as putting items in boxes or crates and labelling them correctly.
- Tag or labels materials or inventory noting information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Fill requisitions, pick lists, requests for materials, and/or other stock items and distributes items to various sections/departments within the company based on request specifications.
- Review all orders to ensure that the order was accurately picked.
- To accurately identify and count stock and materials as listed on the cycle count list.
- Ensure warehouse/equipment is maintained on a regular basis and that the workspace is free of debris and safety hazards.
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment within the Warehouse work area. Provides support for Projects and Turn Arounds, as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) CXC O’ Levels Subjects.
- Licenses or certification for use of forklifts. Valid driver’s license.
Interested applicants need to apply by 14th July 2018