Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Senior Pipeline Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Senior Pipeline Engineer
The Senior Pipeline Engineer shall be conversant in pipeline design and be a technical focal point for the Customer, Pipeline Contractor(s), Vessel Operators, Suppliers/Vendors and other internal department(s).
- Work in the subsea group to develop design skills for offshore pipelines that include familiarization with design codes, wall thickness design, pipeline stability, cathodic protection, pipeline expansion, allowable spans, installation analysis and material and construction specifications.
- Act as a Customer Site (Engineering) Representative as may be required.
- Prepare design documents and ensure project compliance.
- Support work as may be required on a time-to-time basis. This may involve, studies, development work, production of guidelines or other similar work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Ocean/Subsea)
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in Pipeline Design engineering
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office tools, Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills