Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Laughlin & De Gannes Limited
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: INVENTORY MANAGER
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Town / City: Port Of Spain
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Manages inventory replenishment based on current inventory, customer orders, and forecasts.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure accurate, reliability and availability of the optimum level of stock.
- Conducts daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems.
- Report on inventory activities and variances.
- Develops and implements inventory control procedures.
- Coordinates and manages daily physical cycle counts.
- Ensures Perpetual Count accuracy.
- Proper allocation of stock.
- Directly supervises employees in Inventory Control.
- To establish and execute daily operational activities with IT department
- Reporting schedule in compliance with the Finance Sub Ledger requirements.
- Accurate monthly reporting to the Finance Department.
- Trains and manages an inventory team.
- Works with the Business Unit Managers to ensure the proper mix of merchandise is in the Warehouse/Retail Stores
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory, distribution and operational procedures
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Familiar with Great Plains Dynamics
- Experience in a similar position will be an asset
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent internal customer service skills/analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Good execution and evaluation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
This vacancy is closed.