Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: N3C Business Products
Job Title: Media & Event Planner
Sector: ADVERTISING, MARKETING, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
POSITION: Media & Event Planner
SECTION: N3C Business Products
REPORTS TO: CEO and Management Team
The Media & Event Planner is expected to maximise returns on advertising and promotional activities across different media channels. They are responsible for analysing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns effectively reach the right target audience to exceed client satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate media campaigns and strategies
- Identify, collect and analyse information about different media channels and target audiences
- Determine the most effective media mix to display ads for clients
- Produce financial media plans and forecasts
- Keep abreast of consumer behaviour, circulation, audience trends and the impact of each method
- Recommend strategies to use media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand awareness, recognition and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
- Demonstrate negotiation methods and capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Manage multiple projects and events and work assignments
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Provide creative ideas and solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of media channels
- Project Management and costing background would be an asset