Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: VemBEV Limited
Job Title: Accounts Receivables (AR) Team Lead
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
VEMBEV is known for its Global brands. We distribute with premier core brands, such as Pepsi, 7up, Mountain Dew and Gatorade just to name a few. It is not only about providing good quality brands but also about our commitment and loyalty to our customers and providing the best service to delight our consumers.
We are inviting applications from interested persons for the position of AR Team Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the proper invoicing within standard polices reflective of the customers’ requirements. Duties include:
- Overseeing the process of uncollectible accounts.
- Monitoring the performance of the portfolio weekly.
- Approval of Credit Notes.
- Approving and releasing charge orders on a daily basis, based on relevant information.
- Ensuring that collection on AR is on a timely basis.
- Reviewing and deciding upon all applications for credit, taking into account the customer’s credit rating and any other required verifications, and notifies the customer of acceptance or rejection of application for credit in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all charge customers settle invoices within established credit period.
- Ensuring adherence to the Company’s Customer Credit Policy, both local and corporate.
- Reviewing debt recovery procedures and ceases supply of goods when necessary.
- Conduct credit checks on all customers; establish and manage limits.
- Manage AR Management Reports.
Minimum Level 3 ACCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Strong working knowledge of Credit Control or Accounts Receivables. Good organization skills, communication and interpersonal skills are essential requirements for this role.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Credit Control or within Accounts Receivables.