Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential Ltd
Job Title: Human Resource/Marketing Officer
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A niche pharmaceutical company is expanding its portfolio and is looking for an experienced and innovative Human Resource/Marketing Officer.
The Human Resources/Marketing Officer is responsible for all people-based activities in the company and is the first point of contact for all employee related issues. Will be responsible for producing marketing materials, analyzing sales and marketing trend and interacting with the Sales and Marketing team.
The company maintains a strong commitment to internal and external customer, service driven by an empowered productivity focused culture shaped by the HR /Marketing Department and fully supported by senior management.
The Human Resource /Marketing Officer role provides the opportunity to build significant experience in using best practices to develop a successful customer service and people-centred culture in a rapidly growing company.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributes to organizational effectiveness by advising and implementing a comprehensive human resources management and development plan aligned with the company’s business objectives.
- Maintains the company’s organizational structure by preparing and updating the company’s organization chart.
- Prepare job descriptions for all positions, identify and coordinate staff training and development plans.
- Maintains recruitment, selection and orientation programmes, conducts interviews, orientation, onboarding and exit interviews.
- Work with management to review and implement compensation structure, recommend compensation initiatives, and advises management on required action.
- Advise and recommend to management coaching and disciplinary actions.
- Listens and resolves employee grievances and counsels employees and managers in resolving disputes.
- Prepares and updates company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource records by implementing and maintaining a filing, retention and retrieval system in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Maintains working environment by recommending and implementing staff initiatives and activities designed to build team work and enhance employee morale and relations.
- Generation and distribution of HR and Marketing monthly reports as required.
- Plan administrator for the company’s pension/medical plan
- Analyze and produce weekly and monthly sales and market trend report/s for management and the sales team.
- Coordinate all company events
- Plan, coordinate conferences/seminars/meetings and overseas arrangements.
- Work closely with marketing in producing marketing materials as required.
- Supports the development and maintenance of a team environment by performing other related duties.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field. •Two (2) years’ experience in a similar generalist position.
- Basic accounting and Peachtree experience will be an asset.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent knowledge of Human Resource management policies and Industrial Relations Laws of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Working knowledge of the principles of alternative dispute resolution.
- Excellent coaching, negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to design marketing materials
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and trust.