Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Ruby Tuesday Trinidad
Job Ref.: Job 015-18
Job Title: DRIVER/COURIER
Town / City: PORT OF SPAIN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
We are looking for an honest, reliable and responsible person to work as a Courier/Driver, temporarily. The person will be required to transport various products, items or packages that need urgent delivery. Among these items would be business or legal contracts, documents, valuable bankers´ drafts, or fragile items such as computers. He/She will be expected to be a responsible and reliable delivery driver to distribute items promptly to various locations. The incumbent will represent the Company in a pleasant and professional manner.
COURIER/DRIVER - TEMPORARY
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver and pick up of a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow route and schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow road regulations and safety standards
- Perform other related tasks as directed by Management
- Reaches, bend, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours, carries, and pushes.
- Lifts and carries boxes, trays, and cases weighing up to 30lbs.
- Job requires substantial repetitive motion of the wrists, hands, and finger
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to cuts from knives, slipping, tripping and burns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate in Secondary School education
- Excellent driving skills and road sense
- A pleasant manner, reliability and honesty is a requirement
- Ability to operate panel van in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Valid Heavy T - Trinidad and Tobago driver’s license (Manual)
- Police Certificate of Character
This vacancy is closed.