Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Team Leader- Heavy Service
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TEAM LEADER- HEAVY SERVICE
The incumbent is responsible for the day to day management of Key Brands assigned under the portfolio and is accountable for managing a team of Technicians and customer service relationships for the Division. This position reports directly to the Heavy Service Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the technical staff inclusive of conducting performance evaluations, disciplinary matters, training and development, and assisting with recruitment activities.
- Coordinates and dispatches all service technicians.
- Responds/coordinates Call-out duty 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Ensures that all service calls are opened and that billings are done within the stipulated timeframe.
- Ensures that all productivity hours for technicians are recorded, and submitted within the stipulated timeframe.
- Provides technical support and assistance for Key Brands assigned under the portfolio.
- Receives and responds to customers’ complaints.
- Ensures that the administrative staff solicits feedback from customers daily.
- Ensures that all quotations are completed and sent to customer within the stipulated timeframe.
- Ensure that all parts are stocked and available for use.
- Collaborates with the Warranty Administrator to ensure that all documents are collated and submitted on a timely basis.
- Ensure that the quota for service contracts are met monthly.
- Ensures that training for new and existing products/brands are conducted.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by the Manager of the Division.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A Diploma in Business Management
- E.C. certification in either Electrical, Auto Diesel or Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Technical institution
- A minimum of two (2) years’ Supervisory experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- The ability to motivate and direct others
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- The ability to listen, and use critical thinking to identify and resolve issues
- The ability to work either in a team or independently in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
All applications are to be submitted no later than July 13th, 2018:
Please specify “Team Leader- Heavy Service ” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue