Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: TELEPHONE OPERATOR I
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
TELEPHONE OPERATOR I
The incumbent will be responsible for facilitating communication throughout the Institution and its facilities via a telecommunications medium, i.e. a telephone switchboard.
- Operates the telephone switchboard effectively.
- Answers, receives and routes incoming and outgoing calls.
- Places outgoing telephone calls for members of staff.
- Receives and redirects telephone calls.
- Provides information, direction and assistance as required.
- Contacts doctors and other medical staff members re Medical Priority
- Logs and monitors local calls.
- Assists with the generation of telephone directories.
- Trains related staff members.
- Performs other related duties required by the appropriate organisational relationships.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Five (5) O’level passes, two (2) of which must be in English Language and Mathematics.
- Certification in Telephone Operator Techniques.
- At least two (2) years experience in a related job function.
Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
July 19, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.