Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Construction Site Supervisor would be responsible for leading project execution, assuring achievement of the plan in terms of quality and time in compliance with the Company’s HSSE and technical standards as well as established policies and procedures under direction of assigned/responsible Project Manager.
- Coordinate, monitor and inspect work of construction contractor for assigned projects on behalf of the Engineer.
- Act as liaison between the Project Management /Civil Engineer Consultant and contractor.
- Conduct on-site observation and spot-checks of work in progress.
- Provide reports on all on-site matters, including third-party inspections, progress, safety concerns, and causes for delay.
- Maintain job-site files, documents, reports and daily log; prepare periodic reports for the Project Consultant Management/ Civil Engineer Consultant and Chief Executive Officer (Ag) as required.
- Attend all job-site meetings in conjunction with Project Management/ Civil Engineer Consultant.
- Generate/Maintain Daily Logs to capture all Critical Events, Occurrences, and Happenings onsite. These Logs should be available to the Project Management/ Civil Engineer Consultant at any time.
- Accountable for the quality and accuracy of work carried out as well as ensuring the accuracy of execution reports.
- Tracks the progress of the project, reporting progress, concerns and recommended corrective actions promptly to the Project Management/ Civil Engineer Consultant.
- Develops and improves relationships between engineering, maintenance, operations and construction teams including Sub-Contractor Departments.
- Lead the execution of assigned projects, assuring that all allocated responsibilities are dealt with accordingly.
- Assure Asset Integrity standards are maintained.
- Ensure all work carried out complies with company and client standards along with current legislation and follows sound industry norms and practices.
- Identification of appropriate resources required to perform works and forward planning of resources.
- Demonstrate a high level of safety awareness to ensure all subordinates and Subcontractors are aware of standards expected.
- To proactively assist whoever necessary to improve and maintain the HS&E performance.
- Perform all other job-related functions as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Six (6) years of progressively responsible experience in the construction environment with (5) years in a lead or supervisory capacity.
- Associate's degree in Construction Technology and or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Certificate in AutoCAD.
- Certificate in Project Management.
- Certification in Building Craft with a substantial amount of work experience may be considered.
Applications together with copies of certificates and contact information should be submitted by
Friday 20th July, 2018 and be addressed to:
The Human Resources Department
The National Agricultural Marketing and Development Corporation (NAMDEVCO)
3 ¼ mm S.S. Erin Road, Debe
Electronic CV with full contact details can be sent to
UNSUITABLE/LATE/INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED