Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 7
Job Title: Stores Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: SOUTH WEST -LA BREA,POINT FORTIN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Description: Stores Assistant
Qualification: CXC O Level Passes and Computer Literate
Experience: At least one (1) years’ experience in a similar role; knowledge of oilfield equipment will be an asset
Inventory management, logistics and compound maintenance.
- Assists in the unloading of incoming shipments from trucks.
- Checks incoming shipments to ensure they conform to orders and specifications; unpacks, sizes, and labels stock.
- Ensures that stock bins are kept supplied according to size, colour, or other description and that stock is properly stored.
- Maintains stock in bins and on racks in an orderly and safe condition.
- When requisitions are received, checks supplies and issues stock as indicated on the requisition.
- Assembles, packs, and ensures that requisitioned supplies are ready for shipment at the designated time.
- Assists in maintaining and updating stock record cards. Assists with periodic inventories.
- Maintains the store room areas in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- May be required to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and information systems used by the company.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Manage and update inventory of Stock in the Inventory Management System (IMS).
- Prepare stock issue vouchers (SIV) for all inventory material dispatched.
- Data entry of SIVs into the Inventory Management System.
- Data entry and reconciliation of Invoices for stock items received on the Inventory Management System.
- Monthly physical stock counts – to be performed the first week of each month.
- Assist in Stores department as necessary.
- Manage logistics for field services and drilling.
- Dispatch and monitor transport to and from the field, keeping a detailed daily log of activities.
- Ensure that all paperwork for dispatch of materials is prepared and signed by either Stores or Well Servicing personnel as appropriate.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the office compound and buildings.
- Any other duties as directed.