Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: VEMCO Ltd
Job Title: DTS Sales Supervisor
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
DTS Sales Supervisor
The DTS Sales Supervisor will provide support to the DTS team in the attainment of monthly sales and gross profit targets.
For over sixty years, people across the Caribbean have come to know VEMCO as a provider of high quality, healthy and nutritious foods that they love. With a portfolio of trusted brands such as Swiss and Kerrygold, we are well known for our locally manufactured condiments and pasta products which are distributed throughout the Caribbean and for our wide portfolio of highly recognized international brands.
At our core lies a strong set of Values which guide our decision-making and which enable our team to consistently deliver quality service so that our consumers may have enjoyable, enriching experiences through our range of products.
If you have a passion for DTS Sales and you are a positive individual, we may have the right opportunity for you. We are inviting applications for the position of DTS Sales Supervisor.
The DTS Sales Supervisor will provide support to the DTS team in the attainment of monthly sales and gross profit targets by efficiently supervising the team, assisting in the growth of market share of VEMCO’s products and distribution in the DTS channel.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the go-to-market approach to the traditional trade in order to maximize sales, distribution, coverage and visibility across the channel.
- Monitoring the team’s field execution to deliver the sales targets and requested sales fundamentals and provide corrective actions when required.
- Validating and ensuring that routes and outlets are serviced effectively and visited weekly or fortnightly for orders, stock rotation, prevention of out of stocks and maintaining customer relationships.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong Sales and Supervisory management skills are essential for this role.
- Microsoft Office with strong Excel capability.
- Heavy T License would be an asset.