Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Office Gems is facilitating the recruitment of a Business Development Officer for the Community Care Credit Union. The Business Development Officer is responsible for the implementation of the Credit Union’s business development strategy and the implementation of agreed marketing initiatives to achieve planned objectives within allocated budget.
Community Care Credit Union is a community-based credit union, with branches in Curepe and Fyzabad. This position will be based in the CUREPE office. The Credit Union offers a wide range of products and services designed to improve the economic, social and spiritual well-being of its members. Visit www.communitycarecu.org for more information about the Community Care Credit Union.
DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
The Business Development Officer reports to the Operations Manager and will also be required to:
- Work with Credit Union staff and management to contribute to the growth of the organization through energetic and enthusiastic assistance of internal and external relationship management, financial literacy, and marketing initiatives.
- Cultivate new and maintain existing relationships for all facets of corporate relationship management initiatives.
- Demonstrate an understanding of, and follow the requirements of all compliance regulations, including but not limited to those of Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), Anti-Money Laundering/ Combatting the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT), Know Your Customer Identification Program (KYC) and Member Due Diligence (MDD) as it specifically relates to their job functions.
- Adhere to CCCU’s policies and procedures and standard practices.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary level qualification in Management, Finance or Accounting
- Two years’ experience in collections and credit control in a financial institution
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with extensive proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Any equivalent combination of qualifications, training and experience.
Interested applicants are asked to email their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 25, 2018, with the subject “Business Development Officer”.
Kindly advise of your preferred salary range and please provide the names, telephone numbers and email addresses for one (1) personal and two (2) professional references.