Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Marine HHP Technician
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
MARINE HHP TECHNICIAN
The incumbent is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining Cummins Marine diesel and gasoline engines, transmissions and related electrical equipment. This position reports directly to the Cummins Service Team Leader.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all preventative maintenance on Cummins marine equipment inclusive of scheduled maintenance, servicing breakdown attendance and commissioning of Cummins engines in a range of commercial and privately owned vessels.
- Evaluates and repairs faulty mechanical systems.
- Conducts service calls to various harbour locations.
- Troubleshoots systems and generators.
- Completes dealership-sponsored training.
- Maintains updated knowledge of product and industry trends and methods.
- Maintains accurate records related to billing, work orders and hours worked.
- Ensures the effective and timely completion of projects.
- Responds to Call-out duty 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Maintains awareness of and continually practices safe work habits.
- Maintains cleanliness on projects both during and after job completion.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) O’Level CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English Language.
- E.C certification or equivalent from a recognised Technical institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- A valid Driver’s Permit and a good driving record.
- Experience with Diagnostic Software would be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team Oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Systematic approach to troubleshooting and reporting.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
All applications are to be submitted no later than August 6th, 2018:
Please specify “Marine HHP Technician ” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue